REDUCES STRESS AND DECISION FATIGUE Every day, we make dozens of decisions, and by dinnertime, most of us feel mentally drained. Meal prep eliminates the “what’s for dinner?” dilemma. I don't know about you but when I ask "what would you like for dinner" most of the time I hear "I don't care whatever you want to cook". With meal prep you’ll always have a healthy option ready, which reduces stress and keeps your routine consistent. #mealprep #savetimeandmoney
If you make eggs cups and don't have silicone muffin pans, you need to get them! My eggs cups look so much better, clean up is super easy, and the egg comes right out of the pan after they cool a bit. Here's mine for this week's meal prep. Turkey bacon, onion, red pepper, cheese and mushrooms, eggs and egg whites.
Cost effective and Budget Friendly With meal prep you can buy in bulk, cook them all at once and stretch your meals out across a week. You can save hundreds of dollars a month just by not going out to eat fast food. Not to mention by buying in bulk you can freeze the protein you don't use for the following meal prep. For instance I buy my lean ground hamburger in 10 lb. rolls and come home and divide it. Anytime you can buy in bulk you save money.
Comments
Post a Comment